Clear Float Glass
Thickness: 2mm - 19mm
Size: according to customers requests.
Clear Float Glass is made of molten glass which flows through tweel
to tin bath and then to lehr. While floating through the molten
tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension
becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
1) Smooth and flat surface
2) Excellent optical performance
3) Stable chemical properties
4) Resistant to acid, alkaline and corrosion.
5) Flexible size specifications, minimizing cutting loss
6) Substrata for each level of glass processing
Applications: architecture, mirrors, furniture, automobiles,
Delivery time: Within 30 days on the receipt of order.
Packing: Paper interleaved between the pieces of glass, and the
glass be put into strong wooden crates.